Ashley Furniture Complaint
JUNK Furniture/poor ethics - Reclining Sofas
Then, we have the issue of my salesman not being in the store the day I made my purchase. The "store manager" handled the transaction for us - assuring us that he would receive his commision .... he never did. Dishonesty from the manager is a real turn off.
Can't say I'd ever buy anything from them again!
Beware buyers! Their furniture is beautiful - but read their company reviews and heed them! In this economy, you want to spend your dollars and enjoy furniture that you can use and be comfortable in. Otherwise, you are just flushing your hard earned cash down the toilet.
WATCH OUT FOR THE STORE CREDIT! Check out those rates.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Ashley Furniture reviews
- Extremely Poor Customer Service
- horrible customer servic
- Horrible...worst service experience I've ever had
- Completely RIDICULOUS service from start to finish !
- Buyer Beware
- Dont care about quality or their warranty
- Ashely Furniture
- Dishonest practise! avoid buying from this store!!!
- Dishonest business practise
- refurbished mattress
- Paid in full and nothing to show for it
- Awful Business!
- still waiting
- customer service
- Ashley furniture
- Horrible Delivery Schedule
- poor all around junk furniture...
- Ashley furniture has poor furniture
- BED BUGS, REFURBISHED JUNK, & CRAP SERVICE
- Levin Poor Quality & Cus. Serv
- STAY AWAY FROM THIS JUNK. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR A CONTRACT
- Defective furniture
- Poor Customer Service, Junk furniture
- very very poor customer care - new furniture damaged , no one fixing it/ replacing it.
- Todd English JUNK cookware
- Dysfunctional umbrella
- Ashley Furniture Store Poor Quality Products
- poor customer service
- No Service, Poor Quality Furniture
- Customer Service Very Poor
- Majic Jack is junk!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you
1715 East Independence Street
Springfield, Missouri 65804
Phone: (417) 447-0580