Ashley Furniture Complaint
JUNK Furniture/poor ethics - Reclining Sofas
Then, we have the issue of my salesman not being in the store the day I made my purchase. The "store manager" handled the transaction for us - assuring us that he would receive his commision .... he never did. Dishonesty from the manager is a real turn off.
Can't say I'd ever buy anything from them again!
Beware buyers! Their furniture is beautiful - but read their company reviews and heed them! In this economy, you want to spend your dollars and enjoy furniture that you can use and be comfortable in. Otherwise, you are just flushing your hard earned cash down the toilet.
WATCH OUT FOR THE STORE CREDIT! Check out those rates.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Ashley Furniture reviews
- Peeling leather sofa
- Asheley Furniture Manager couldn't solve simple problem
- Ashley Furniture Asheville,NC
- brought 2 bedroom sets and both of them are in bad shape..
- Still Haven't Recieved Couch
- Ashley Furniture,entertainment center
- Couches Tearing
- No Furniture!
- Ashley Furniture Store in Greebrook has great deals and service.
- peeling couch
- Ashley sofa physically injuring my family
- Our sofa is hurting us
- Ashley Furniture Woodbridge Virginia, NEVER GO THERE!!!!!
- Purchased Living room set, it has been repaired numerous times. I'm so done!!
- Unprofessional Management
- 10 months still no mechandise
- poor all around junk furniture...
- BED BUGS, REFURBISHED JUNK, & CRAP SERVICE
- Levin Poor Quality & Cus. Serv
- STAY AWAY FROM THIS JUNK. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR A CONTRACT
- Defective furniture
- poor customer service
- Dysfunctional umbrella
- Todd English JUNK cookware
- Customer Service Very Poor
- Majic Jack is junk!
- No Service, Poor Quality Furniture
- junk furniture
- Ashley Defective Furniture and Poor Service
- Belkin is junk and they will mot...
- Poor Quality and Service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you
1715 East Independence Street
Springfield, Missouri 65804
Phone: (417) 447-0580